subttacconsga Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Hit And Run Sub Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b HIT AND RUN is a comedy about a young couple ('Kristen Bell' and 'Dax Shepard') that risks it all when they leave their small town life and embark on a road trip that may lead them towards the opportunity of a lifetime. Their fast-paced road trip grows awkwardly complicated and hilarious when they are chased by a friend from the past ('Bradley Cooper'), a federal marshal ('Tom Arnold') and a band of misfits.
Former getaway driver Charles Bronson jeopardizes his Witness Protection Plan identity in order to help his girlfriend get to Los Angeles. The feds and Charles' former gang chase them on the road.
Were there funny parts to this movie? Yes. Did the good outweigh the bad, not at all. This movie was not worth the free admission I got at the sneak preview. Most of the written reviews give this movie high marks. Yet everyone else knows this movie was pretty marginal. I wish I forget most of this movie. There is one scene that I wish I could forget forever. Skip it, you will be glad you did. <br/><br/>Tom Arnold's character,a inept US Marshal, who is in charge of keeping a person in witness protection safe may have been one of the only redeemable characters. Arnold is not known to be the best comedian, but in this crowd he shined. Bradley Cooper has done so much better. He tries to reclaim his rolea star in another over the top comedy, but fails miserably. His "bad boy" character is less bad and more just unbelievably stupid. Dax could have had a brilliant script, but he choose to go with cheap laughs and unbelievable characters. This whole movie was a big disappointment.
I watched this moviea rental. I read the synopsis and was attracted because of the actors, and the cars. I only found out later that it was written by Dax, and that he and Kristen Bell are a couple in real life.<br/><br/>The good: The cars are great. The average film viewer and non-motorhead may not realize it, but in most chase scenes in movies the roads are wet down by firehoses. They do this so lower-powered cars can peel out and slide sideways through corners at safer speeds. This movie has none of that. It's great to see that 700hp Continental doing donuts. From reading about the movie I found that car belongs to Dax in real life, and it is a monster of a vehicle. Very cool.<br/><br/>This movie was able to nab a number of excellent actors. Kristen Chenowirth has a very small part but she made me laugh. Bradly Cooper intrigued me. Kristen Bell's character makes you understand why our lead puts himself at risk for her sake. Beau Bridges is always a pro. <br/><br/>The bad: Movies that take illogical plot twists or have unrealistic action scenes really spoil it for me. For example, a Cadillac keeping up with a Corvette in a car chase? My fellow motor-heads will point out that the Cadillac CTS-V has a Vette engine under it's hood. However, the Vette is lighter, has better brakes, better suspension, and fatter tires. In the hands of the lead character, a former amateur racecar and getaway driver, it should be able to outrun the Caddy easily, but it doesn't. And if that isn't enough, a Pontiac Solstice and a minivan are able to keep up. Really? <br/><br/>Speaking of unrealistic action, how about the sound of tires screeching on dirt. Someone should tell the sound effects unit that the high pitched squeal from spinning tires comes from asphalt only.<br/><br/>Do you also get tired of those shootouts where guys can't hit targets right in front of them. Yea, that happens in this movie. Dax is a talented guy. You would think he could write something else into the script other than "He fires his 9mm from 30 feet away but all the bullets miss our hero." <br/><br/>There are plenty of times where the dialog just lays flat. It's was supposed to be a witty banter in a dark comedic vein. It just doesn't work. Dax's character is so ridiculously sappy that he doesn't even seem real.<br/><br/>Tom Arnold's character is completely unnecessary. I'm sure it was included to add some slapstick. He adds some chuckles due to his buffoonery, but it really doesn't add much to the movie.<br/><br/>Don't rent it unless you're a car nut or a big fan of Kristen Bell.
That even the criminal class has gone sensitive and finicky eco-conscious has some potential for comedy-or drama,in Oliver Stone's undervalued Savages-but there's no single detail that might convince a viewer that the characters played by Dax Shepard and Bradley Cooper might ever have been compelled to steal for a living, and this alienates the crime picture from any social context or sense of actual danger, making it essentially a celebrity goof-off.

Gemini Man in hindi free downloadThe Ambition of Oda Nobuna full movie hindi downloadNight of the Gladiator full movie hindi downloadEpisode 3.20 hd mp4 downloadWhite Sun of the Desert full movie in hindi 720p downloadLootus 3D full movie online freeDownload Fuzz full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Six-String Samurai dubbed hindi movie free download torrentBumped up full movie hd 1080pEpisode 1.8 full movie in hindi 720p

last edited 217 weeks ago by subttacconsga

swayer replied

191 weeks ago

I randomly came across this section on the movie, Hit and Run today and I wasn’t expecting it to be this funny. I ended up loving this movie, except for Annie she was hella annoying. All the other characters were great. Thanks for sharing.
business consultant services
Please log in to post a reply.